FINALLY!!! PARMALEE at 1B and DAVIS IN RIGHT FIELD! WOOHOO!

Rene88

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you are kidding:) ha ha

Seriously though, I want to see what Davis looks like in RF. I think he will be good.

I agree. He played a few games there a couple of years ago, and I was very impressed. He's certainly got the arm for RF.

I am curious as to the rationale for this. Is it some weird defensive platoon where they think CD will be better in RF with a LHP (Chen)? Just a one-off to give Parmelee some reps at 1B and CD in RF?

Probably more this. Davis has shown himself to be capable there before.

I can imagine this phone conversation right now...

Boras: When are you moving Davis back to 1B? You could cost him millions of dollars out there.

Duquette: Right after DJ signs.

Haha!!! Thats a win! I cant stand Boras.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I am curious as to the rationale for this. Is it some weird defensive platoon where they think CD will be better in RF with a LHP (Chen)? Just a one-off to give Parmelee some reps at 1B and CD in RF?

The man is a genius, I tell ya! Stacking that lineup with some slow-moving lefty thumpers! :clap3:

Hooray for big slow guys playing the outfield.

Why do people think Davis is not a freak athlete. Only lough, jones, machado and reimold may be faster.

And boras is probably loving Davis in the OF. Makes his value go way up.

Hope he kills it like he did in 2012 when Markakis went down.

Davis can't play first for a while -- his glove is in the shop for repairs.

Archived